How can I help you?
1. Nutritional Therapy – A customized nutrition protocol:
To reach optimal health I believe there are 5 pillars that you need to get in balance:
- Blood Sugar
- Fatty Acid
When these are in balance, your body is able to achieve homeostasis and work likes it’s supposed to. Your body has an innate intelligence for homeostasis! We just need to get it back and we will!
While I work with many conditions including but not limited to: Hormone Balance, Adrenal Fatigue, Weight Loss, Diabetes, Arthritis (all kinds), Menopause, Migraines, Inflammation…the list can go on because there are many conditions that one can suffer from with new ones on the rise as well! Sometimes you may get diagnosed with menopause due to the classic symptoms but it may be an adrenal or thyroid issue instead. Whatever it is…we will figure it out.
To start, I send you a link to a questionnaire I have you fill out which can be done right in your home on your computer. When you are done, I will be notified and can then pull up the results and study them. This helps uncover the true roots of what is really going on in your system. I then customize a Nutrition Protocol just for you based on the answers. One size does not fit all here!
With this service you will receive:
- A customized diet/meal plan with recipes included
- A customized supplement (if needed) plan…whole food supplements only
- A written out Nutrition Protocol to stick on your fridge
- A skype or phone call to go over the results and plan to really make sure you understand it all
- Email support for one month. Ask away!
I offer this service for $150.
2. Personal Chef – We’ll do the shopping and cooking and stock your fridge: (waiting list currently)
We will do the shopping and cooking and bring it to your house all ready to bake or just heat up. Let us do all the work for you! I offer this service to families who are busy but want to eat healthy but just don’t have time to spend at the store looking at every label. Reading labels and trying to figure out if it’s healthy or not is downright exhausting. I get it! I’ve already done the work for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I really look forward to helping you.
Julie Hall, BS, NTP