I love making this super easy salad that has a lot of flavor. I get everything at Trader Joe’s and its done in 10 minutes.
I buy the Herb Salad mix which I love because it has a mixture of lettuces and herbs all ready to go. A can of tuna. A jar of yellow and red fire roasted peppers. Dried dill or fresh if you prefer. You’ll need an egg so buy eggs if you don’t have any. And I use extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
Hopefully that makes it easy for you to find and put together this super simple nutritious salad.
Here are some directions but you really just place it all on a plate. Haha so easy! I don’t heat anything up except for the egg.
- Herb Salad
- Can of tuna
- Jar of fire roasted peppers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 minute egg
- Sprinkle of dried dill all over salad
- Put about 1 inch of water into a little sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat to medium high, then place 2 eggs in, cover, and cook/steam for 6 minutes. When done, rinse eggs under cool water so they’re not so hot and gently crack the shell against the counter and peel off.
- Place lettuce on plates.
- Slice the fire roasted peppers and spread across lettuce.
- Fork tuna out of can and place on peppers and lettuce.
- Place 6 minute egg on top and slice through half of it to let some yolk out…that is purely for decor. 😉
- Drizzle olive oil and fresh lemon juice over salad.
- Sprinkle some dill and salt and pepper if desired.
Hope you like it as much as I do!