We really need to rethink our diets these days. We have become a society that thrives on being busy and depending on fast food joints and our microwaves to keep up with our fast, immediate gratification lifestyles. But the damage that is being done to our health with all these new formed processed, fake foods is out of control. Then we turn to pharmaceutical drugs for common ailments, which cause more problems due to the side effects than the ones we went in to see the doctor for. And then eventually just start spiraling down with all kinds of new health issues!
We have to stop this madness and start nourishing our bodies through our diet. And when I say nourishing, what do you think I mean by that?
What does nourish mean? It means to promote health, to supply with nutriment.
I want to help you:
- Eat mindful.
- Eat whole real food, not processed food that comes in a wrapper.
- Switch out food in your pantry that is more wholesome (for example, 100% maple syrup instead of fake hydrogenated oil syrup).
- Be okay with eating butter and not margarine (fake butter with chemicals your body doesn’t know how to digest).
- Make sure you are getting all your vitamins and minerals in your meals.
- Be your resource for a healthy lifestyle and be in control of your own health.
Let’s get nourished from the inside out~